My Character Goal

Habits that people have make them special and different from others as their personalities do. Even it makes special, it is certain that we can divide into good or bad. I also have bad habit as well as others; my bad habit is that I divide the works into whether they are annoying or not. I feel importance of breaking the bad habit, so my new year’s resolution is to break this habit.
The reason why I feel the importance of breaking it is that this habit influences my linguistic habit. If you are really closed to me, you will find out that I often say, “It’s annoying.” This has exasperated my friend somehow and brought brawls between them and me. One Bible verse in Book of James says, “For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.” (NIV James 3:16) Frankly, I do not want make myself as evil one and cause problem, so I choose to break the habit.
I have only one solution in my mind; it is to think positively. Like other students, I am reluctant and unwilling to work, and this unwillingness and reluctance make me divide work as ‘annoying work’. However, if I think of success in that work such as getting the highest grade, it may make me a little excite and get rid of those negative thought. Therefore, positive thoughts will make me divide the work as ‘mild work.’ Furthermore, it will stop me dividing work into annoying or not and affect my linguistic habit. If that happens, I will get the close relationship with my friends back and have a pleasant time with them again.